Are you creative, strategic, efficient
and passionate about making a difference?
If so, you could be just what SPiCE is looking for.
The Sandringham Project in Community Empowerment (SPiCE) is looking for someone to work alongside us in a new community facilitator role in Sandringham, to help us build a strong resilient, vibrant, connected and sustainable community.
As our Community Facilitator your key roles will be to advocate for and on behalf on the Sandringham Community, liaise with key community groups and stakeholders, be a source of community advice and information, facilitate the community toward vision and action and administer funding services that support our community as it moves towards resilience.
Along with your professional attitude; key to your success will be your:
• proven ability in community-led development and facilitation
• commitment to professional development and reflective practice
• professional public service integrity
• proven communication skills - written and oral
• excellent relationship management and negotiation skills
• experience and ability to work in a diverse and multicultural community environment
• aptitude with report writing and well-developed analytical skills, including the ability to interpret financial information
• ability to plan, organise and manage work effectively to meet multiple deadlines
• strong IT and social media skills
• proven skills, knowledge, and operational experience in providing advice to community and voluntary organisations.
• creativity and lateral thinking ability
This is a contracted role of 24 hours per week (.6 FTE) – negotiable for the right person.
If this sounds like you, email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a full job description and apply